To protect your account there is a need to have a password which is hard to crack. But even after your hard work on creating a password, there might be a chance you have to Change Coinbase Password. So what are those instances and if you want to change then how to do it?
Coinbase is the exchange that can work for you if you are looking to trade safe, fast and user-friendly interface. It is the exchange which is helping the customers to trade cryptocurrencies from the year 2012. Since then it has become one of the best exchanges as well as included in the major market caps.
Even though it provides you the services in the security but there are instances where you have to change the password. This can happen because of various reasons. So what is the reason behind it, how to tackle this kind of problem.
Reason To Change Coinbase Password
When you are working on an exchange you have to keep your password safe. But there are instances which makes it difficult to do that. So to keep your account safe you have to change the coinbase account password. Here are some of the factors which can be the reason:
- You have lost your mobile phone in which you have stored your password.
- If you have shared the password with anyone then you must change it as soon as possible. If you do not then you will never know when your money was stolen.
- You have kept your account inactive for a long time then you might have forgotten your password. For this kind of problem, you have to change your password so that you can log into your account again.
- If there is a suspicious activity going on in your account then you must change your account password.
Basically, the reason to change the coinbase account is to save the money you have invested from the people who want to steal it.
How to change Coinbase Password?
If you have any of the above-mentioned problems regarding the coinbase account you should change the password. Here are the steps you are required to follow so that you can change your password without any problem:
- You have to visit the password reset page from the official website.
- Now you have to enter the email address of the account you have attached to. Click on the “reset password”.
- You will be receiving the email from the coinbase on your email address. open that and click on the link that has been provided.
- On that new page, you will be getting the space where you have to enter the new password twice. Once you do that you have to click on the confirmation button.
- This is it; your new password has been generated for your account.
Now you can use this new password for your account. By doing this you will be saving your money from getting it stolen.
So you know the importance of knowledge about “Coinbase Change Password” and also know the way to do it. If you or you’re known has any issue regarding the password then you should change the password as soon as possible.