To learn about the Binance 2FA Reset can be very helpful. If you are a user of a binance who is serious about the trading then you must have gone through the 2FA process. This is done to make your account safe for the trading and from the hackers.
In this article, we are going to discuss the binance 2FA and what you should do if you lost the key. Or in simple words what is the procedure to reset the 2FA?
Binance is the platform for the exchange for the cryptocurrencies that came into the existence in the year 2005 but in 2013 it joined the blockchain technology. Since then it has been gaining the popularity and even become the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of the trading volume.
If you are looking for an exchange which is secure and fast then you should go for it. In this, you will be getting the facility of two-factor authentication which makes your account safe.
When you are trading the currency you need to have a platform which is safe. For the safety, you should have the two-factor authentication. This helps you secure your account. By enabling it you will be making it difficult for the hackers and other unnecessary users who want to log in your account.
In this, you have to connect your phone with your account. So whenever there is any activity in your account you will get the notification for it. this makes it easier for you to keep an eye on your account. But if you lost your phone on which you are getting the binance 2FA key then there is a need to get your 2FA reset.
Binance 2FA Reset
If you are using the 2FA and it got lost then you have to follow these steps to reset your 2FA in your binance account.
- Enter the Email address and password on the login page and for the google, authenticator key clicks on the “Lost Your Google Authenticator?”
- There are backup key available when you get the 2FA procedure if you have that use that to log in your account.
- From there go to your account and reset the 2FA.
- After you are done with that you will be receiving the email on your registere one. For the confirmation, click on that and proceed.
- If you have passed the level 2 of the 2FA authentication then you can skip this step and proceed for the next one.
Otherwise, you have to enter the binance deposited address of the latest coin that you have deposited in your account.
- On the next page, you will be getting the option for the “Start ID verification” Now you have to choose the country your ID was issued from.
- Select the way you want to upload your ID.
- Submit the ID and other documents with it.
- After that, the binance will confirm your ID and after that, your 2FA will be reset.
We hope that you have got the idea regarding the Binance 2FA reset. If you face any problem regarding the binance 2FA then you can easily reset it and start trading on binance again.